3. Retseliney Advanced Exfoliant Cream: This was very moisturizing and made my skin super smooth, I used it on my whole body lol.
5. Splat Long Lasting Hair Color in Lusty Lavender: Terrible! This bled so bad, it was a horrible nightmare. Every time I washed my hair it stained everything, including my skin.
7. Herbal Essences Naked Cleansing Conditioner: This was pretty nice, surprisingly comparable to Wen for only $5! I will repurchase because I can also use it on Bugs hair.
8. Rembrandt deeply white + peroxide mouthwash: This definitely cleaned my mouth, but did not help whiten and the foaming from the peroxide was just too much twice a day. Back to regular mouthwash for me!
10. Korean charcoal toothpaste: unsure of the brand but this was ok. I thought it would help brighten and repair my teeth but it really didn't.
11. Foxbrim Orange Blossom Water Toner: this had a very sour scent that was unappealing and a bit too high of a ph to use on my face but I in joyed how it softened my skin if I put it in the bath.
12. Dr Bronners lavender castile soap: good for cleaning the house, and that's about it...
13. Banila Co Clean It Zero: I love this cleansing balm for removing makeup! I follow with a regular soapy cleanser, but this is a good for removing the extra grime on my face.
14. ClariSea sea salt solutions deep pore detox activated charcoal exfoliating mask: love this powder! I add it to a face wash to give my skin an extra deep cleaning!
Kcutie.com and loved it! It was super moisturizing but wasn't greasy or oily, because it was a super thick serum. I used it day and night when my face was dry, and just at night when my face was oily.
kcutie.com and hope to pick up a new one soon!
25. Pilaten Blackhead Pore Strip: This is a charcoal peel off pack that I love for pulling gunk out of the pores on my whole face. This one wasn't as good as they usually are those, I think it was old.
29. EyeLuvMe Lashes Amarah false lashes: These are my favorite everyday lashes because they're not a full strip but they add a nice amount of volume with a teeny bit of length. Glad I have a few backups!
What beauty products did you use up this month?