- PERFECT ABSORTION, LESS WASTE - Some makeup sponges waste makeup by absorbing too much of it into the sponge. We have tested and created ours with the perfect density to help prevent wasting your makeup and having to wash it down the drain. Keep your makeup on your face and not in the sponge.
- EXTREMELY SOFT TOUCH - We wanted to ensure that when our makeup sponge enables you to have a relaxing and enjoyable experience similar to that of a soft breeze touching your face beautiful face.
- CONTOURS HARD TO REACH SPOTS - Lets face it now all makeup sponges are built alike. Ours for example are quality controlled to ensure even the smallest defect in shape is eliminated from seeing daylight. With this type of quality you will expect that the shape of this sponge will reach the hard to blend spaces of your face while creating a perfect balance when used evenly.
- TRAVEL CASE INCLUDED - Not everyone has all day to stay at home and its nice to bring the things in life that make a difference when freshening up. So each of our makeup sponges includes a plastic travel case so it can be stored in while not in use. Most sponges we have found are more likely to deteorate over time when exposed to certain elements outside their package. So we have created a unique travel pack that will allow you to put your makeup sponge in your purse or to jetset to your next destination with out worrying about it touching things it should not.
- REUSABLE & EASY TO CLEAN - Why would anyone want to create more waste then what is necessary. We have designed our makeup sponge so it can be washed, gently squeezed to dry and used again.
This sponge made it especially easy to apply my makeup. While I have tried the more commonly known Beauty Blender a few times, I was never "wowed" by the results it gave me. The JGOB sponge was more dense but was really the perfect firmness for applying makeup, it was larger, but still easy to get into crevices of my face with the narrow end, and gave me a flawless finish. I highly recommend this sponge for anyone who dabbles with makeup, from beginners to professionals.
Interested in trying this product for yourself? You can find it here!
Disclaimer: Baby and the Chi's blog received the product(s) mentioned in this post for the purpose of review and evaluation. No monetary compensation was received for this post. Baby and the Chi's blog will always provide honest opinions, beliefs or experiences on products reviewed. If you have any questions, please contact me at babyandthechis at gmail dot com. This blog contains affiliate links and I may receive a small commission if you make a purchase using one of those links. Baby and the Chi's is not responsible for prize delivery. The disclosure is done in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission 10 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.