This month I went a little crazy, so if you make it to the end of the post, give yourself a little pat on the back ;-)
1. Purity by Philosophy One-Step Facial Cleanser: I love this cleanser and the way it makes my skin feel, but I'm searching for a drugstore alternative because my budget right now just doesn't allow for me to spend $11 on a 3oz bottle of cleanser...
2. Oscar Blandi Pronto Dry Shampoo Spray: This is pretty decent stuff! It's the first dry shampoo that didn't just cling to my scalp and make my hair gross. Smelled good too!
3. GlamGlow SuperCleanse Daily Treatment Cleanser: I ordered this as soon as it was released at Sephora and absolutely loved it. Personally I found it to be much more gentle than the clearing mask but with daily use it kept my pores more clean and helped kept my breakouts under control. I did find it a bit too drying to use daily on the winter, but this is an excellent cleanser for my oily-skinned gals.
4. Benton Aloe Propolis Soothing Gel: This was a sample from #the3bbox and while I liked it, it did only have 3 uses in it. So I can't say for sure it it actually helped my skin or not. It was like a more rich aloe gel, so I found it soothing after days in the sun.
5. Innisfree Jeju Volcanic Nose Pack: This strip had an odd fit, but I noticed you can use them on your nose OR your chin so then it made sense - lol. This was nice, it didn't smell bad (because some do... like Biore) and it did a nice job removing most of the blackheads from my nose area. I would buy more of these.
7. EquateClearCare Bausch and Lomb
9. Sano Naturals
11. ClabelleVitaBomb IlluminationAmpoulevitamin c
Skin79 Snail serum
13. BentonSnailBeeSkin: This toner was contaminated, so I dumped it. While I enjoy a couple of Benton's products, they're not a company I trust.
15. Boots BotanicsShine AwayGlamGlowvery well,
17. RetselineyAntioxidant Maskanti-agingmasque
20. The History of Whoo Nok Yong Pack
22. The Saem
28. The Face Shop
30. BenefitThey're Real
32. C20Pure Vitamin C
33. AbsoluteLavender Nail-Polish
34. SkinFoodBlackSugarHoney Wash-Off Mask
35. Beauty Protector
38. Urban Decay
39. Azure Naturals
40. Revlon Color-Stay
41. Urban Decay
45 & 46. BareMinerals BareSkin
All these became goopy, but were a year old or less...
48. Sinful Colors:
49. Sinful Colors:
54. Sally Hansen:
55. Sally Hansen:
56. Grapeseed oil
57. Jojoba oil
58. Castor oil
59. Hemp Seed oil
63. Clairol Herbal Essences
64/65/66. Clairol Natural Instincts
69. Neutrogena Microdermabrasion
70. Body Merry
71. Rose MineWhipping Milk Body Lotion: My favorite body lotion ever, and it came from Memebox. I miss the old Memebox when they sent out incredible products for cheap prices.
72. Missha Time Revolution
74. No Bleeding Lips
75. Too FacedLip Insurance
77. Kat Von D
78. Be A Bombshell
80. Vitamin C Eye MaskDollar Tree
81. Bite Beauty
82. Natural White
83. La Lune Naturals
85. Oz Naturals
92. It's Skin
93. Garnier Clean+
95. Seventh Generation
98. Salon SelectivesKeratin Dollar Tree
99. Banila Co
What beauty products did you use up this month?
Disclaimer: No monetary compensation was received for this post. The Glitter Chic blog will always provide honest opinions, beliefs or experiences on products reviewed. If you have any questions, please contact me at gothickornchic at gmail dot com. This blog contains affiliate links and I may receive a small commission if you make a purchase using one of those links. The Glitter Chic is not responsible for prize delivery. The disclosure is done in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission 10 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.