1. Benton Snail Bee Essence: This is an often raved about product, and Benton is well-known for using more natural ingredients. This essence uses snail mucin and bee venom to comprise a majority of this essence in place of water, so you know you're getting the most of the ingredients. Unfortunately I didn't notice anything amazing from this. I liked it, but I like a different snail product more.
2. Benton Aloe BHA Skin Toner: This is a holy grail item for me. This is my second bottle of this, and while the third I purchased was contaminated, I did recently purchase a fourth that is fine. This toner is soothing, slightly hydrating, and very calming for my skin.
3. True Skincare Anti-Aging Eye Gel: This was a review item for my other blog and it was ok. It wasn't a favorite of mine, but it was decent enough for me to use the whole bottle. I won't repurchase because I get eye creams for review pretty regularly.
4. TonyMoly Intense Care Dual Effect Sleeping Pack: I don't know if I had an old sample or what the case was here, but this pack actually dried out my skin and left it feeling just plain gross. I even developed a small breakout after using it. Sadness...
5. LJH Vita Propolis Ampoule: This ampoule was thick and sticky, but felt pretty nice when applied to my skin. Unfortunately it didn't seem to absorb well, so it's not something I'd try again.
7. Loreal Voluminous Butterfly Intenza Mascara: This mascara has a funky wand and a sweet rose scent to it. The formula is pretty nice, but I wish it was waterproof. I may repurchase the waterproof version in the future, but I'll probably try others first since the butterfly wand made this a tedious to apply.
8. Tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes! Mascara: This was an awesome mascara. I fell in love with the volume and length it delivered, but was deeply disappointed at how badly it smeared onto my undereye area after just a couple hours.
10. OZ Naturals Professional Correcting Serum: I received this to review on my other blog and continued to use it because of it's 2.5% retinol content. Unfortunately I didn't notice any drastic effects from this product and will continue to look for a retinol product that works better.
11. Opti-Free Pure Moist Contact Solution: I love this solution for rinsing my contact lenses. My eyes have been super dry since I had my son and contacts are like sandpaper for my eyeballs. This helps out a lot and lets me tolerate my contacts for a couple hours longer than usual.
12. Banilla Co. Clean It Zero Cleansing Balm: This is a super soft and creamy cleansing balm that I really enjoyed. I might repurchase it in the future, but right now I'm really loving my SUM37 cleansing balm ^_^
13. Mizon Hydra-Full Solution Water Volume Aqua Gel Cream: I expected this to be more like a gel for some reason, but it was a light cream. It absorbed into my skin immediately but didn't leave any moisture with it. Disappointing.
15. Too Cool For School Pumpkin Sleeping Pack: The cute little pumpkin on this package totally made the product for me. I have no complaints about this pack, but it just didn't provide much of anything. No noticeable moisture or other type of effect, pretty average in my opinion.
16. GlamGlow YouthMud Mask: This was a sad empty for me. This mask is great for deep exfoliation and rejuvenation of the skin. It brightened my face and smoothed out fine lines - but it's so expensive! I will repurchase it, but I don't know when yet.
17. Nexcare So Natural Mouthwash: This is a basic no-alcohol mouthwash. It did it's job well.
18. W.Lab 3P+ CO2 Carbonic Pore Pack: This is a great mask for clearing out pores and removing dead skin cells from the skin. I found it to be more gentle than my previously holy grail 23YearsOld Air Laynic Pore Pack, and it's become a favorite of mine.
19. First Aid Beauty Face Cleanser: This is a great cleanser that takes third place behind my Philosophy Purity and GlamGlow SuperCleanse. If I needed to I would definitely purchase this.
21. Nude Skincare Cleansing Jelly: I thought this would be a nice cleansing balm, and it was, but it was a bit more oily than I'm used to. I might consider purchasing the full size when my SUM37 is gone and if I need something sooner than I can buy the Banilla Co, but this isn't the best cleansing balm-type product I've tried.
22. GlamGlow ThirstyCleanse: This smells like coconut! I think it was fairly hydrating, and it made my face feel nice and smooth too, but I am in love with the smell and must have the full size as soon as my budget allows for it.
23. First Aid Beauty Face Cleanser (same as earlier)
What beauty products did you use up this month?