*This post contains affiliate links and I will receive a small commission if you make a purchase after clicking my link.*
Memebox: Special #19 Cleansing Kit
Purchase Price: $23 + $6.99 shipping
Estimated Value: $88
Are you stuck in a beauty rut? Then, break up with your old cleansing routine and grab our Cleansing Kit because it reveals the secrets of the 6 step Korean skin cleansing system for flawless, porcelain skin!
- STEP 1: Remove waterproof eye & lip makeup with a stronger cleansing oil/ cleansing tissue.
- STEP 2: Remove base makeup with a cleansing lotion/ cleansing milk.
- STEP 3: Double-cleanse your face with gentle cleansing foam/bubbles.
- STEP 4: Use a daily facial scrub or a peeling gel to softly peel away any flaky, dead skin.
- STEP 5: Massage with a steam towel to open up your pores. Then, remove all excess blackheads, whiteheads, impurities, and makeup residues clogging up in your pores with a clay mask pack (or a blackhead nose patch for a shorter routine) Make sure to rinse off with cold water to tighten back your pores.
Your skin cleansing routine can be a hurried rush to scrape off the gunk, or it can be a fun and luxurious daily pampering session for a healthy, radiant glow from deep within!
- STEP 6: Finish with a soothing & moisturizing facial mask sheet to prevent skin irritation/ break-outs.
1. SecretKey: Oil-Free Lip & Eye Makeup Remover; 100ml
Full size product is 100ml; $9
I put off buying a new eye makeup remover because I knew I'd be receiving one in this kit, but this one burns =( The best way to describe it, is like trying to remove your eye makeup with isopropyl alcohol. It's just terrible.
2. Dran: Wonder Pure Cleansing Lotion; 150ml
Full size product is 150ml; $25
This is a decent makeup remover. I like using it when I put on a full face of makeup for the day and then follow up with a regular cleanser. I don't use this every night.
3. Tosowoong: Acne Cleansing Foam; 100ml
Full size product is 100ml; $15
I've found that "foaming" cleansers tend to have a higher pH than what my skin likes, so I didn't even give this one a try. I wanted to, but I've got 7 cleansers sitting open right now the way it is (oops) so I put this one up for swap.
4. arrahan: Peeling Gel; 180ml
Full size product is 180ml; $17
Where has this product been all my life?!? I've tried peeling products in the past but none of them actually peeled the dead skin off my face in balls. This gel is AMAZING! Me, and my face, are in love!
5. Makeup Helper: Special Pore Care 2 Step; 6x5g
Full size product is 6x 5g; $20
This is a typical heat up to loosen and cool down to tighten mask kit. It works well.
6. Ferderma: Egyptian Mask Pack; 1ea.
Full size product is 1ea.; $2
This a firming sheet mask. I'm ashamed to admit that I love the packaging too much to use this mask. If I do use it in the future, I'll be sure to give you all an update!
This box was awesome! I'm so glad I got it on restock (I actually missed it when it was released). This is one of my favorite boxes I've received.
Have you tried MemeBox? Get Korea's hottest beauty products delivered right to your door in collaborated boxes packaged in pink! Pick the box you want, whenever you want: http://bit.ly/17gBGSi
Find current Memebox discounts here: http://bit.ly/ZUZp6r
Already love Memebox? Want to learn or enjoy even more? Join the "Memebox Addicts" Facebook group: http://on.fb.me/1tdBafP
Disclaimer: The Glitter Chic blog purchased the product(s) mentioned in this post for the purpose of review and evaluation. No monetary compensation was received for this post. This blog contains affiliate links.