Bag #1 (my regular subscription):
- Urban Decay 24/7 Velvet Glide-On Eye Pencil Travel Size: This broke when I tried to use it. Fellow subscribers suggested heating it up with my hair dryer to help it glide instead of drag, but in my opinion I received an old pencil that was garbage.
- Coastal Scents Medium Shadow Brush: Seems soft, I didn't *need* another eyeshadow brush, but I really like this one and am happy I received it.
- Dr Brandt microdermabrasion: I literally just bought Neutrogena's Microdermabrasion kit a couple weeks ago and have loved it, so I'm excited to try this too and see how just a "scrub" compares.
- Elizabeth Mott pop! goes the shadow: Almost too light, but a night highlight color.
- Starlooks Lucious Longwear Lip Pencil: Beautiful, I wish all the lip items I received from Ipsy were like this. I won't wear it often because my lips are always chapped, but it'll be nice to have on hand.
- Cailyn Tinted Lip Balm: Cute color, but is not a creamy balm. Not something I'll use regularly, but I do like the super-secret brush that hides in the cap!
- Urban Decay 24/7 Velvet Glide-On Eye Pencil Travel Size: Drags on my eyelid badly, and has very little pigment. I think this one is old too, but I haven't heated it up and re-tryed it yet.
- City Color White Gold Shadow and Highlight Mousse: Not really a color I like, will probably work as a highlight color.
- St Tropez Gradual Tan Plus Anti-Aging Multi-Action Face: I'm curious how the "multi-action" features of this would work on my face, but my face it already darker than the rest of my body from wearing a jacket all winter, so I don't want to use a tanner.
- Such A Tease So Seductive Lashes: Was so excited to try these, but they did not include glue, so I can't until I make a special trip to the store for eyelash glue. That was a huge let-down.
Disclaimer: The Glitter Chic blog purchased the product(s) mentioned in this post for the purpose of review and evaluation. No monetary compensation was received for this post. This blog contains affiliate links.